This programme will aim at reducing incidences of health and HIV related violations, promote access to quality healthcare from a rights based perspective. This will be done through:
- Capacity building on human rights: to sensitize service providers and service recipients on legal and human rights provisions within the law relating to HIV and AIDS.
- Most at Risk Populations: Address issues of vulnerability and promote an enabling environment for MARPS to access healthcare
- Sexual and reproductive health: activities to ensure realization and enforcement of laws and policies relating to reproductive health affecting young PLHIV’s.
- Promoting rights of women: address vulnerability and different forms of abuse suffered by women particularly those living with and affected by HIV and AIDS.
- Access to medicines: Advocate for accessibility and affordability of medicines for PLHIV’s and realization of right to access quality affordable healthcare.